Your company’s web design, whether good or bad, represents the first encounter many potential customers have with your company.
What impression does your current web design leave? Is your web design generating phone calls, form leads, and new business? If so, could it be generating even more business with a redesign that focuses on converting more visitors into buyers?
While you probably find it overwhelming to keep your website maintained and updated, let alone find the time to consistently blog, tweet, and staying up with which social networks you should be active on, it’s really a great business opportunity that you need to take advantage of. That’s where we can help, we’re your web design Jacksonville team.
Call today at (904) 900-2820 or get started by contacting us online here.
View our latest web design work by scrolling down…
Have You Been Duped by a Web Development “Company” Before?
So many people that work with us have had a bad experience with a “web developer” or “web design company”. Many times, they start out enthusiastically and make all these promises, but suddenly go cold on you. Does any of the following sound familiar?
- I made a 50% deposit for $x,xxx and I haven’t heard back.
- The web design process has taken so long. It’s been 3 months since I approved the design comps and not much has happened.
- The person who designed my site is holding it hostage. We cannot get the graphics files or access to the server.
- At first, they could do everything I wanted at the price we agreed upon. Now, there are all these “extra” charges.
- My neighbor’s friends cousin can do the site on the cheap. You’ll save big money if you go this route.
Have you considered all the things your website does for your business?
- It’s a 24×7 sales and customer service person rolled into one. It’s always online, never on vacation, and available every day of the year.
- It’s often the very first experience prospects have with your company and brand.
- It’s a great way to highlight what makes your company stand out from your competitors (for better or worse!).
- The design of your website including it’s colors, fonts, and features is very telling on whether you’re an industry expert or just plain lazy.
- Blogging, tweeting, answering questions on LinkedIn are all a great way to increase your website rankings and generate new business online.
With all this in mind, you need to contact us, your web design Jacksonville Fl team. We’ll evaluate your site and create a roadmap to find your unique opportunities online.
These are a few of the common problems we often encounter when evaluating your company’s website:
- Your web design is sorely outdated. There are many key giveaways to the age and era of your web design in Jacksonville. About every 2-3 years web design changes and visitors that you come to your website subconsciously compare it to their sum experience of all sites they browse on the Internet. Items that have changed in recent years are the width of your website, having a mobile phone version, and the integration of social media tools such as Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- You don’t have a mobile phone web design of your siteIt’s so easy to have a mobile version of your site these days that there is really no excuse not having one. All the sites we design are on a content management system, so you enter the your web page information one-time and the website automatically determines whether a user is coming via a mobile phone or tablet. Since mobile web design layouts are very simple, it’s easy to create a special “skin” for the mobile version of your site.
- You don’t have a Twitter, LinkedIn, or Facebook page for your bizSocial media is becoming increasingly important every year. It’s a great way to share blog posts, case studies, sales specials, and other dynamic information that your company is already creating. Google is using these “social signals” more and more to determine how high to rank your site in the search engines as well.
- Your website’s last blog entry was 16 months ago and your Twitter page has only four tweets.There’s nothing worse than going to a company blog only to find out the web design Jacksonville Fl hasn’t been updated in years or logging on to a twitter page to find out that there were four tweets that were done the week they set up a twitter account and no more. If you can’t keep these updated hire us to do it for you or get rid of it.